Day 2 (Thursday) May 29 – 14:00 – 18:00 Camera Workshop provided by RED Digital Cinema
Registration required (Max 40 people)**
IN THE WORKSHOP:
- Basic operation and philosophy of RED DSMC Camera
- Camera set-up, optional modules and mounting parts/ accessories
- Lenses and Lens Mounts
- Basic setting and menu structure
- Tools for optimal exposure and footage
- Working in different lighting situations
- Tips and Tricks
- Post-production editing of footage in RED Cine-X
- Post-production editing of files using third-party software (i.e. Adobe, Avid, Final Cut)
The workshop will be conducted in English.
**Limited seats. Advanced registration required.
For visitors, register to .
(No extra ticket price just for the workshop. To join, please purchase at least a Day Ticket here.
Free for BMVA Nominees, register to