Are you looking for a creative, open-minded place to do your internship? Look no further! Your favorite festival Berlin Music Video Awards is now accepting applications for new team members!
What do we offer?
With us, you will get to experience a professional, yet laid-back working environment, you will acquire precious knowledge about the organization of a prestigious festival from the early pre-production phase and up until the event itself. Our multi-cultural team communicates in English, the spirit is young and open-minded.
- Fun experience;
- Personal mentorship;
- Improvement of organisational skills;
- Introduction to all the fields of our organisation (over 10 departments);
- Participation in the decision making process;
- Growth opportunities: every volunteer/intern gets the chance to grow within our team, some will have the chance become a department leader within a short period;
- A cozy working atmosphere;
- Contacts in the industry;
- Guest list for your friends in our event;
- Access to other live shows and events in Berlin;
- Meaningful experience for your life (as well for your CV).
General requirements for interns:
- 6 months (full time = 35 hours): starting in mid-January 2023.
- An excellent level of English.
- Professional attitude and high standard of work.
- Knowledge in Business / Marketing / PR / Cultural Management is highly appreciated but not mandatory.
- Knowledge on the use of Google Docs/video editing programs appreciated.
- Good time management skills – we have deadlines that we need to stick to.
- Availability to help at the event (mid-June 2023) is a plus
Your responsibilities as interns:
- Development – Help the growth of the organisation by activating new festivities or departments.
- Partnerships department – Search for sponsorships or companies that are suitable to be a partner for our event.
- Media Collaborations – Establishing media collaborations in order to bring more exposure to our nominees.
- Social Media – Help with promoting our nominees and content on our social media platforms.
- Content management – Manage our video channels and our website info.
- Team building – Help with organising our monthly events and team meetings.
- Deadlines promotion – Coming in contact with artists who want to submit their videos. Street team actions (printed media).
- Event promotion – Help with getting the event loaded with people.
Other relevant info:
- As interns, you will work 30-35 hours/week;
- The internship is unpaid (Pflichtpraktikum). Your internship must be relevant for your degree-related learning and personal development needs and, when possible, be integrated in your study programme.
If you think you are the person missing from our team, fill out this form shorturl.at/bhX14 to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!