How to submit
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS FOR BMVA 2021 IS OPEN!
1. Download, fill in and sign the Application Form.
3. We will send you a Paypal request; the amount is determined by the number of categories selected on the Application Form.
4. Rename all application forms and video files in this format: Song Title_ Name of Director or Production Company.
In order to be accepted for screening, we take music videos in:
QuickTime HD (1920x1080p; h.264 or ProRes 422)
*We accept videos in all languages (worldwide submissions)
Submit to email@example.com with the subject line “SUBMISSION”.
Alternatively, we accept entries via FilmFreeway:
Regular Deadline: Feb 10, 2021
Late Deadline: March 15, 2021
Click here to know more about the CATEGORIES for this year.
For any question regarding submissions, feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The music videos have to be under 8 minutes.
- The submitted videos should not contain a credit roll in the end.
- Filmmakers, producers, and artists who submit videos need to own all required rights of the video to able to submit.
- By submitting the video you are granting the Berlin Music Video Awards all rights to use the video or parts of the video, as well as the rights to present it through screening during the festival and for promotion purposes.
- The Berlin Music Video Awards do not grant a nomination in any of the categories to the submitted videos.
- All information about submitted videos can be published by the Berlin Music Video Awards without giving further notice.
- The Berlin Music Video Awards are not responsible for legal disputes that occur when videos are submitted illegally, their usage, or promotion. Nor can they be held responsible to clarify the issues with the person that submitted the video.