How to Submit
THE CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS IS STILL OPEN
1. Download, fill in and sign the Application form.
2. Send us your videos preferably via www.wetransfer.com (create a download link);
maximum of 1 GB per video.
3. We will send you a Paypal request; amount according to the number of categories selected
on Application Form.
We accept music videos in:
Media formats (.FLV (Flash Video), .MOV (Quicktime), .MPG (MPEG , MPEG2 or MPEG4)
Languages (all languages)
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “SUBMISSION”.
Alternately, we accept submissions via Withoutbox
A confirmation will be sent per E-mail once we receive your submission. We will notify you approximately until March if your video has been nominated or not.
Late Deadline: April 1. (2016)
• Music videos must have been completed on or after January 1, 2015
• Music videos must not be longer than 8 minutes.
• Music videos submitted should not contain any written production credits at the beginning
or at the end of video (i.e. credits for the title of song, album, name of label, director).
• Filmmakers, producers or musicians submitting videos into the festival must possess
all necessary permissions/ rights to submit their video.
• The submitter grants Berlin Music Video Awards the non-exclusive rights to reproduce the
video or part of the video and to showcase the video for the purposes of the festival
or its promotion.
• Berlin Music Video Awards do not guarantee submitted music videos will be shortlisted
for the festival.
• All information posted by Berlin Music Video Awards is subject to change
without prior notice.
• Berlin Music Video Awards are not responsible for clearing publishing, performance
or other rights for the music videos it screens or promotes on its site or at the festival.