How to Submit
YOU CAN STILL SUBMIT YOUR MUSIC VIDEOS!
FINAL DEADLINE: MARCH 15th
*All info, terms and conditions to be found in the application form.
1. Download, fill in and sign the application form.
2. Send us your videos preferably via www.wetransfer.com (create a download link);
maximum of 2 GB per video.
3. We will send you a Paypal request; amount according to the number of categories selected
on Application Form (read more about the categories).
We accept music videos in:
Media formats (.FLV (Flash Video), .MOV (Quicktime), .MPG (MPEG , MPEG2 or MPEG4)
Languages (all languages)
Submit to email@example.com with the subject line “SUBMISSION”.
Earlybird: November 15. (2016)
Regular: February 10. (2017)
Late Deadline: March 15. (2017)
• Music videos must have been completed on or after January 1, 2016
• Music videos must not be longer than 8 minutes.
• Filmmakers, producers or musicians submitting videos into the festival must possess
all necessary permissions/ rights to submit their video.
• The submitter grants Berlin Music Video Awards the non-exclusive rights to reproduce the
video or part of the video and to showcase the video for the purposes of the festival
or its promotion.
• Berlin Music Video Awards do not guarantee submitted music videos will be shortlisted
for the festival.
• All information posted by Berlin Music Video Awards is subject to change
without prior notice.
• Berlin Music Video Awards are not responsible for clearing publishing, performance
or other rights for the music videos it screens or promotes on its site or at the festival.